So you’ve made the decision to get lash extensions, found the BEST spot in Toronto, know where you’re going but what do you need to do before the appointment? Not too much but here’s the deets:
- if you’re able to come 15 mins early for the appt that would be great, it gives you time to catch your breath before we get started
- remove your eye make up before you come, if you can’t that’s totally okay – we have make up remover and pads there….just ask for them
- let the important peeps in your life know you’ll holler at them when you are done your lashes. Your eyes will be closed during the service so you can’t text or answer the phone
- maybe pop to the washroom, once we get started it’s not a good idea to stop for a bathroom break
- if you are getting a FULL SET of lashes you can expect to be with us about 1 hr 40 mins. If you are getting a HALF SET of lashes, expect to be with us about 45 mins
- we will give you a little kit with everything you need to take care of your lashes, and a card with your instructions so don’t stress
- they will be sealed before you leave so you can get them wet right away, shower/swimming no problem
- we accept Visa/Mastercard or cash (no debit – sorrrrryyyyy)
That’s it! that’s all!! pretty simple right??
Love & Lashes xo
FCL Toronto 777 Richmond St West certainly offers the best lashes in Toronto at the best price but where the heck is it??? We’ve had more than a few people become frustrated trying to find us – even we refer to it as Narnia. There are a few really good reasons it’s on the second level and a little out of the way.
#1. Safety – because we are open until 10 pm Monday to Friday as well as 7 days a week including Sundays it’s important that everyone stays safe. 777 Richmond has a double door security feature, so you Buzz us at 2023 then come up the stairs to the top landing where there is a second door to open. The Buzzer in our suite is only answered if we are expecting a client. This is for the safety of the artists working and for the safety of clients who are there having a little lash nap.
#2. I’m sure you’ve noticed we have the best price in Toronto, offering Full Sets of lashes for $75 with no lash count. If we were located at street level, the cost of the lease would be insane. We are only able to offer this type of pricing because the rent is more affordable on the second level and we can carry those cost savings back to our client base.
#3. The building itself is GORGEOUS, 777 Richmond was a warehouse for many years before being purchased and converted into commercial loft style space. During the renovation the integrity of the building was maintained. The floors, ceilings and lighting is all original. The wood from demolition was kept and remade into the doors to the loft spaces. The building has character, is a reminder of the history of Queen West and really is just cool AF.
So! we might not be the easiest lash studio to find in Toronto but we try our very best to be helpful and have a few really good reasons for it!
Love & Lashes xo
When you step into FCL Toronto (777 Richmond St West) one of the first things you will notice is there are TONS of green plants. They’re on almost every surface, on shelves and huge Elephant Ear plants dominates in the corner of the studio. Of course there’s something about plants that make everyone feel better – any kind of green is good. However! the reason we have so many (and the collection continues to grow) is because of Lash Naps. When you’re lying in the Lazy Boy recliners getting your lashes done it’s down time, so your breathing slower and deeper. We’re using that time to give you a boost of Oxygen coming from the plants! We also use the plants to clean the air – they take in Carbon Dioxide and produce Oxygen through photosynthesis. One plant takes in most of the pollutants within a one foot circumference, the larger the plant – the larger the circumference and oxygen out put. So we figured if we made sure to have plants in every part of the Toronto then it would be like getting your lashes done in a really pretty Oxygen Bar!
Love & Lashes xo